click on pictures to make them larger

onsdag 8 september 2010

Biker chicks

I wish that I could write that I'd been on a long Harley ride.. but regular bicycles aren't to be underestimated either! The beautiful Lana Zeligman took me to for a ride in Stocksdale park!
Since I use my bike as my no 1 transportation vehicle most of the time in Sweden, it feels pretty weird to take a car, load the bikes in the trunk and then drive to go biking in a park/on a trail somewhere... Well, I guess that's the US (or at least Branson) way. I would probably get myself killed if I tried to ride a bike on the roads around here... First of all there aren't any bicycle lanes. Second of all people here usually drive like maniacs so I wouldn't even wanna try.

Here's an example of what traffic can look like in Branson:

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar